Where is it anyway?

Nope, not in Africa.

moldova on map

Of all the people I’ve talked to about Moldova (friends, acquaintances, salespeople, taxi drivers…) roughly 2% actually knew where the country is.  For the other 98%, here’s a handy-dandy map!

Folks also ask me about the climate.  What I know so far is that the climate is similar to New England, with four distinct seasons.  Summers are hot (no air conditioning) and winters are snowy; a big change for an Alabama girl!

Advertisements